Through-Hole & Mixed-Technology Assemblies
HDA/SMC produces specialized through-hole and mixed-technology assemblies for use in down-hole, military, medical, agricultural, and high-grade industrial applications. Our mixed-technology capabilities include single- or double-sided SMT and through-hole components on rigid, flex, or rigid-flex combination substrates.
Our engineering team has broad experience in configuring manufacturing processes and quality-assurance techniques to satisfy customer-specified requirements and ensure on-time delivery at realistic cost.
HDA/SMC Assemblies Deliver High Reliability in Severe Environments:
HDA/SMC through-hole and mixed-technology assemblies are in use worldwide in avionics, sensors, process controls, and motor controls where high reliability is required under severe environmental conditions:
We specialize in through-hole and mixed-technology processing of assemblies that require high-temperature solder alloys.
- Engineering design and support for the most challenging designs
- Single- and double-sided rigid-board assembly
- Single- and double-sided flex and rigid-flex circuitry
- Manual lead forming and installation of all component types and sizes
- Installation of wiring and wiring harnesses
- Circuit modification, such as etch cuts and jumper wires
- Pre-tinning of component leads with required alloys
- Refinishing of component leads, including strip and tin
- Mounting mechanical parts like heat sinks or stiffeners
- Securing components with epoxies or other adhesives
- Mechanical installation into housings and fixtures
- Parylene coating of small- to medium-sized assemblies
- Manual application of most conformal coating materials
See SMT page for surface mount capabilities